Vinyl banners are a simple and inexpensive way to get your business’s message across to your customer. In Tucson, we use the highest quality vinyl and inks to ensure that your banner will last up to two years, even in the extreme heat. We have many options for finishing, and always offer hemmed edges and metal grommets with every print to ensure quality.
What is a Vinyl Banner?
If you’ve ever seen a business display a grand opening or even a sale, that was an effective use of a vinyl banner. These are great for getting people into your door and displaying something that really catches their attention. Whether it’s a one time use or you want to use it every year, we can get you a print that is perfect for the job.
Common Uses for Vinyl Banners
Vinyl banners are incredibly cost-effective, and that’s what makes them a popular choice for people who want something fast and simple. When it comes to design, vinyl banners usually have just text, and sometimes logos. If it’s for a sporting event it might even be all logos. For most of the trade shows we work for, we notice they usually order step and repeat banners with their vinyl, so that could be what you’re looking for.
- Grand Opening and Coming Soon announcements
- Sales and promotions
- Special events
- Sporting events
- Tradeshows and Exhibits
Options for Vinyl Banner Printing
With vinyl prints, we consider all jobs custom. We offer standard vinyl banner sizes like most print shops, but we can also do fully custom dimensions if you know exactly what you need. Below are some of the common options that are requested by customers over the phone, and if this seems complicated or you don’t know exactly what we want, call us directly and speak with a customer service agent.
Our largest single panel banner is 16 feet wide, however, we do not have any specific size restrictions on our banner prints. If the banner is even larger than 16 feet wide we weld the pieces together. We always print our banners to the solid 1” measurement (no fractional inches). If you wanted to talk billboard printing, we can do that! If you need a banner for the junior baseball team, we’re here to help as well!
Vinyl Material Weights
Our standard weight of banner material is 13 ounces. To understand banner weight, the ounce measurement = the weight of one square yard of material. We usually select the material weight based on the end use of the banner. We carry the following weights of banner material at all times:
- 13-ounce banner material – for everyday use. This is the most economical choice for general use banners.
- 15-ounce banner material – when you need more durability for harsh installation conditions.
- 18-ounce banner material (block out) – This is the most rugged banner material that we sell. This material is 100% opaque as well, which is why it’s sometimes called blackout. This is the default material weight for light post banner kits.
Vinyl Banner Finishes
We have the options. Understanding that there is no single way to install a banner, we have the finishing options for your custom vinyl banner that will easily match your installation requirements. From pole pocket to reinforced edges, wind slits and webbing, look over the following banner finishing options below.
Standard Finishing: Hem and Grommet, this is the standard finish for our banners. Unless otherwise specified, we will always sew the edges and add metal grommets every 24” around the edges of your vinyl banner. We do not charge extra for grommets unless you want to add additional grommets to your banner.
- Pole Pockets – You can request 2”, 3’, or 4” pole pockets to any banner. These pole pockets are used for inserting a pole or pipe into the banner for suspension from a ceiling.
- Webbing / Reinforced Edges – This is for extra edge durability. We recommend this upgrade for stressful banner installation areas.
- Wind Slits – The half moon slits which you would recognize. This is done for windy areas where the banner would not be otherwise safe to hang.
- Reinforced Corners – If you request reinforced corners, we sew in additional banner material into the corners of the banner to add extra durability to the four corners of the banner.
- D-Rings – Can be ordered with you add webbing to your banner. This is a much more heavy duty hanging options for banners. The D ring is a steel ring which is connected by the webbing.
- Rope Sewn In – Just in case you wanted to tie your banner to a tree or in an unusual location, we can add in a rope to your banner so that you have something to tie it down with. The rope comes in 3/16th-inch thickness and 5/16th inch.
Custom Vinyl Banner Printing in Tucson, Arizona
If you need a vinyl banner to display your sporting event or grand opening, SIgns and Printing can offer competitive pricing against anyone you might turn to. Many of our clients continue coming back to us because we always have real people ready to answer your call and create a unique banner for your event.